We believe your personal information should stay that way—personal. That’s why we’re taking industry-leading steps to help you keep your information safe. Identity protection is now available with our eligible health plans when you have active medical coverage with us.*
If there’s an issue with your identity, just call AllClear ID. A dedicated investigator will help you recover financial losses, restore your credit, and make sure your identity is returned to its proper condition.
You can also sign up for AllClear Credit and Identity Theft Monitoring for an extra layer of protection — including credit monitoring, identity theft monitoring, identity theft insurance, and ChildScan services for minors.
For information about the Anthem Minor Credit Protection Program, please visit http://www.anthemfacts.com.
- Watch for phone calls or emails that appear to offer you identity theft protection but are scams trying to get your personal information.
- Always go directly to anthemcares.allclearid.com.
- Your information will only be used to provide you with protection.
If you were offered identity protection in 2015 due to the cyber-attack, you can still enroll through August 17, 2017 by accessing anthemfacts.com.
*Anthem may terminate this program at any time, or may change future service or product offerings.
ALLCLEAR REQUEST CONFIRMATION
- Print a copy or take a screenshot of this page for your records. This confirmation page will serve as proof of having requested additional protection.
- Look for a confirmation email with a redemption code from email@example.com within 72 hours.
- Make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is on your allowed senders list so the email from AllClear doesn’t go to your junk or spam mail folder.
- For additional details or questions about this service, please visit the FAQ or call 1‑855‑227‑9830 Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Central Time.